sâmbătă, 14 aprilie 2012

HI!

Hi there, my fellow Dragon Ball fans! Man, lately I have been sooo busy writing specials, that I nearly forgot about my Dragon Ball Finale series. Just kidding:))
I really enjoyed writing these specials, even though the last one may be quite unusual, but nevertheless, I don't regret writing it as well. Hopefully, I won't have any more inspirations like this or any other than regarding my DBF fanfic. I should really start concentrating on that one. Boy, Xevo and the others must be really bored right now:)) Or maybe they're preparing themselves for confronting the great evil that Xaras warned them about. They really should, if they want to make it out alive.
Anyway, sorry for making you wait for so long for a new DBF episode. However, I really hope you enjoyed the specials while you were waiting. So, let the story continue..._...Well, tomorrow, cause today I'm tired:)) (everyone fells upside down).



See Ya!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu