sâmbătă, 14 aprilie 2012

Piccolo and...a Woman - 5

Chapter Five: The Decision


More than two months have passed since Piccolo went on a raping rampage, and he was just simply unstoppable. By now, he became a true master of sex; no one could satisfy a woman better than he did, but unfortunately, not every woman needed such a satisfaction, while he always desired doing it. The cops were powerless in catching him, as he barely left any trace behind him. Even when they managed to corner him, he just simply flew out the window, faster than you can say "WHUSSH."
The woman just hasn't been the same since she broke up with Piccolo. She sat all day in her apartment, watching the news, her heart breaking whenever she heard he raped another one. She just didn't know what to do to stop him herself.
However, Piccolo started feeling that something was eating his soul as well: the guilt. Lately, he hasn't been enjoying fucking anymore, yet he just could not stop himself. He simply lost control of himself, which never EVER happened to him before. His libido was the one controlling him entirely now, and he knew he had to do something to stop himself.
It was night, dark clouds were gathering around, which meant a storm was coming. Piccolo was standing on the tallest skyscraper in the city, wearing his old gi. He felt really sorry for everything he'd done for those hundreds of women, for some, even taking their virginity as well.
-What have I become?-he thought-I became more of a monster than my father ever was. How could I let myself be controlled like that? How could I ever redeem myself after all I've done? Gohan...Goku...They would be so ashamed of me if they saw me like this...and Chidori. She actually liked me, the first woman, who actually cared for me for what I am, and I betrayed her as well. This has to stop tonight.-then he looked up in the sky and yelled-Princess Koenma! Haven't I done enough? What will make you to change me back to my former self? Can't you see that I've become the devil itself?
But Piccolo didn't know, that Princess Koenma was no longer in charge in the Other World. She and Baba have been punished and banished in Hell for 25 years by King Yemma for being so forgiving and letting many bad guys in Heaven, who by now, were causing havoc there. However, Princess Koenma saw Piccolo was in much pain though Baba's crystal ball, but she could do nothing.
-I am so sorry, Piccolo!-she started crying as if he could hear her-I've been banished here, and I no longer have the power to change you back. I am so very sorry, I never meant to hurt anyone. I never should have revived you in the first place. I should have sent you to Heaven to be reunited with your friends. I made so many mistakes and caused so much pain. I HATE myself!!!
Lighting began and Piccolo was still looking up in the sky, hoping he would be changed back, but nothing happened. He then knew, that it was up to him to stop himself, so he took down his pants, grabbed his penis along with his balls, and with all his might, he tore them off. He began screaming in agony, as everyone in the block could hear him. Still having the penis and the balls in his hand, he squashed them. Much purple blood was dripping from his hands, down on the sidewalk, while the people were wondering from where was the purple "paint" dripping from.
Piccolo fell down on the skyscraper, while the rain started pouring, washing the blood away. He began concentrating on healing the wound, but retaining himself not to regenerate the penis and balls as well. He finally managed doing so, but he fainted right after.
After a few hours, he woke up, feeling extremely relieved, as he did not desire fucking anymore, instead he felt very hungry. For the first time since he has been revived, he started smiling and suddenly, he remembered Chidori. He immediately started searching for her small ki energy, but he did not have to, cause she was in her apartment, where he found her, in bed, crying.
-Chidori...-he started.
-Ma...Ma Junior...-she managed to say, still having tears in her eyes, but these were tears of joy-You came back for me!-and she ran towards him, hugging and kissing him at the same time-I thought I lost you!
-I too thought I lost myself...-he said slowly.
-I don't care what you did up until now, how many girls you raped. I just want us to be together.
-Listen...Chidori...I have many things to explain to you. As you may know, I am not a human. I'm not even from this planet.
-I figured that much, when we had sex. You were too weird in bed.
-I have so many things to tell you...
-You bet your sorry ass you have!-she suddenly changed her mood-And you can start by telling me your real name!
-It's...Piccolo
-Nice to meet you, Mr. Piccolo.-she said with a smirk, but Piccolo also smirked.
-And yours?-which surprised the woman.
-It's...Kalia.-she responded smiling.
They kissed each other once again, but this time, they did it from the bottom of their heart, and had nothing to do with sex. And so, ends my very unusual story. What will happen to those two you wonder? Will they get married? Maybe. Will they have children? Probably, since Piccolo can regenerate his cock any time he wants to. But the question is, will he be able to control himself again? I'll leave it to your guy's imagination!:) See ya later on my Dragon Ball Finale series!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu