sâmbătă, 10 noiembrie 2012

Episode 74: My Grandpa Dating...My Mother?!

                                         KING VEGETA>VEGETA'S MOTHER>TAANIPU>BARDOCK
 



    Previously, on Dragon Ball F, Maron reappeared in Krillin's life for the obvious reason of taking him back, not knowing that he's already taken. When finding out the truth about Maron's small relationship with her husband in the past, Number 18 was more understanding that Krillin thought she would be. But their daughter is yet to find out. Will she also take it so lightly? Find out today only on Dragon Ball F!

    When Krillin and 18 went downstairs to the living room, they both saw that the Marons were laughing hard. Actually, only the adult one was really enjoying her own joke, while the young one could hardly stand anymore of the her stupidity. Krillin decided to cut to the chase and end this nightmare of his as soon as possible:

-So, Maron, what brings you here after all these years?
-I know this will sound weird...-Maron started blushfully-But even after all these years I still love you, Krillin, and I can't stop thinking about you.
-What?!-Krillin asked surprised.
-WHAT?!-Marron asked even more surprised.
-That's it, she's dead!-Number 18 said angrily, but before she put her hands on her, Maron continued, which made 18 to stop:
-Every man I ever dated, they all wanted me for my looks, actually, for my boobs, and not for what was inside me, my inner beauty, my soul. But you, Krillin, you saw through my well-defined curved figure and treated me as a queen, while I dumped you as soon as I saw a good-looking man with a cool car.-then a tear began flowing down from her right eye-You told me back then that I deserved better, but it was you who deserved better while I deserved less. I mistreated you, Krillin, and I'm terribly sorry!-then she really begin to cry-Why, oh, why, God?! Why have you blessed me with too much beauty?!-at which Number 18 could hardly hold back herself from bursting into laughter, while the young Marron started to freak out.
-It's alright, Maron...-Krillin started comforting her-You don't have to apologize to me; I'm also sorry of how things ended between us, but...
-So, will you take me back?-Maron asked suddenly cheerful.
-I'm sorry, Maron, but that woman behind you...-then he pointed towards his wife-...is actually my life and that over at the table is our daughter...uhm, Marron.
-But do you love her as much as you loved me?
-Don't push it, missy!-Number 18 said fiercely-You DON'T want to make me angry! Whatever little thing you had with my husband is LOOONG over so I recommend you get over it!
-You call that a LITTLE?!-Number 18's daughter yelled-Dad actually named me after her!!! I think that proves the contrary, don't you think?!
-Now hold on there, Maron...Wait just a minute, it's not what you think...-Krillin started babbling.
-Really? The next thing you tell me this stupid bimbo is my mother.-while she pointed angrily at the 50-year-old Maron.
-But Krillin and I never slept with each other; we only got to the third base .-Maron pointed out still in tears.
-Does that suppose to make me feel better?!-the young Marron shrieked.
-Come now, Maron...-Krillin cut in.
-Yes?-the old Maron asked a bit smiling. -Not you, my daughter...
-Oh...-then she became sad again.
-Come now, Maron! Surely you won't hold a grudge on me for a stupid thing like identical names, now will you?
-My name isn't stupid!!!-the old Maron cried out loud.
-WATCH ME!-the young Maron shouted, then she went outside and took off in the air and flew away in tears.
-I'll go talk to her.-Number 18 volunteered and took off after her, even though she wasn't comfortable leaving Krillin alone with that bimbo Marron, who was crying even harder; luckily, Krillin didn't have to worry about the neighbours, cause he had none, other than the seagulls flying above the Kame House.


    We see Goku and Chi-Chi flying above an ocean on the Nimbus Cloud enjoying the scenery, when, all of a sudden, they both heard King Kai's voice:

-Hey there, Goku! Sorry for interrupting your moment with your wife...
-No worries, King Kai! How you've been?
-You know, the usual: hanging out in the Other World, making fun of the other Kais...
-Any interesting tournaments I missed? -There were some intense ones, but in the end, Pikkon would always come out victorious.
-Man, I sort of hardly wait to die to show him how strong I've become by now.
-That would be great. Anyway, your son contacted me from Planet Gogeta and asked me to tell you to meet him there urgent. He said that someone very dear to you would like to see you.
-Hmmm...I wonder who could that be? Do you know who it is?
-Yes, I do, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. You will have to go there to find out yourself. Hi-Hi-Hi!
-King Kai, always the jokester.
-Actually, I've lost my touch at it. I guess, I must be getting "old". Get it? OLD?
-Ha-Ha-Ha!-Goku managed to laugh hard to convince King Kai that he got it-Anyway, thanks for telling us the info. Bye!-then he looked towards his wife-So, Chi-Chi...Wana come with me to another planet similar to Earth.
-You bet I do.-Chi-Chi responded firmly-Plus, it would be nice to see Gohan again, even though it has been only two months.
-Ok, then, hang on!-and without putting two fingers on his forehead like he used to before becoming Gogeta, both of them vanished, leaving the Nimbus cloud continue to fly alone into the distance.

    Goku and Chi-Chi appeared in the same town where Kibitoshin's life has been saved. In fact, to their surprise, they also met him there, with a big smile on his face.

-Kibitoshin, what are you doing here?-Goku asked him amazed.
-You know that lovely doctor, Leana, which saved my life not so long ago? Well, guess what, we're dating each other.
-I'm really happy for you, Kibitoshin, but King Kai told me you wanted to see me urgent. I'm sure this wasn't all that urgent, plus, no offense, but you're not that dear to me.
-Oh, about that. Let me take you to them.
-Them?-Goku wondered to himself, while Kibitoshin took him and his wife to a park.

    As they approached the park, Goku saw two familiar persons sitting on a bench. The first one was his son, Gohan, however, the other one was also Gohan, none other than his Grandpa Gohan. Goku's eyes got filled with tears of joy as he ran next to him, pulling him up from the bench and giving him a very tight hug, almost squeezing the life out of him.

-Grandpa Gohan, you're alive!-Goku shouted happily.
-I won't be for much long if you don't let go of me at once...-his grandpa managed to say, coughing.
-Oh, I'm sorry.-Goku apologized, while putting him down-I am just so happy to see you again...alive? But how can that be?
-Well, dad...-Goku's son started-As you remember, back on New Namek, Xaras asked Porunga to revive everyone who has ever died by the hands of the Saiyans, so...
-I was the one who killed you grandpa...-Goku continued instead-So, you're alive again! I am so sorry for killing you all those years!-then tears of sadness replaced the ones of joy.
-It's ok.-his grandpa said smiling-We both know it wasn't you who really killed me, it was the beast inside you, which, by the way, you didn't even know of or how to control. So you don't really owe me any apologies. At least now I know why you haven't visited me when you were dead. I heard that you died twice; you should take more care of yourself.
-Yeah...HI-HI-HI! And thanks, Grandpa Gohan, for forgiving me! You're the best.-Goku said happily, whipping his tears.
-Don't mention it. Anyway, I would like you to meet my new girlfriend.
-Whoah, you barely came back to life and you already found a girlfriend? You sneaky devil; Master Roshi would be so jealous.
-In fact, here she comes now.-then they all looked behind to see a Saiyan woman coming towards them.

    The Saiyan woman had a long black hair put in a ponytail, with a white Saiyan armor and pink shorts. Goku felt a familiar connection with her, as if he knew her or something. After giving Grandpa Gohan a kiss on his cheeks, she approached Goku with a fierceful look and slapped him hard on his face:

-That was for not visiting me after giving birth to Kakarot.-she sad angrily.
-But I AM...Kakarot.-Goku managed to say.
-Kakarot?-she asked wondered.
-M...mom?-Goku asked surprised, and suddenly, the woman hugged him tightly.
-Kakarot! Holy crap, it is you! I can't believe how much you grew up, you look just like your father. Uhm...sorry for slapping you earlier, I really thought you were that no-good father of yours, Bardock.
-It's nice to meet you too at last, mom. King Kai told me that someone dear to me wanted to see me, but I never imagined that this meeting would turn out this good. So, what's your name?
-Taanipu.
-Taanipu, meet my loving wife, Chi-Chi, and my son, Son Gohan.
-Nice to meet you, miss Taanipu.-Gohan and Chi-Chi said in unison, both bowing down to her.
-That's really not necessary.-Taanipu said a bit blushfully-And skip the "miss" part; you make me sound old. Actually, I'm younger than all three of you, which is kind of weird.
-What's really weird is Goku's grandpa dating his own mother.-Chi-Chi remarked.
-Well, he's not my real grandpa; he just raised me.-Goku responded-Besides, I think my whole life was one weirdness after another, so I'm pretty much used to it. So, you and grandpa, huh?-Goku asked Taanipu.
-Weird, I know. But he makes me laugh so much. But don't worry, we're not doing any kinky stuff; we're just companions.
-So, whatever happened between you and dad anyway?
-It just simply didn't work out, I guess. There was nothing really special between us. Didn't he tell you anything?
-In fact, he hasn't mention you at all.
-That coward bastard! This goes to show you how little did I meant for him. Well, It's not like I loved him or anything; there was a strong connection between us, but nothing special. After Raditz was born, he has already been sent to another planet to destroy it after he grows up, and since then, I pretty much haven't seen your brother anymore. Then your father and I fell apart also. We rarely have seen each other, had se...you know, and that's it. I'm sorry that you have to hear it from me, but back then, making children wasn't all that special. It never was, but since we've been revived, things started to finally change, WE started to change. Now I also realize that whatever things I've done in the past, they were mostly wrong. And having you and Raditz without a good reason, without love, was also a really bad thing to do. I hope you can forgive me.-while Goku saw that she really meant all that and she felt really sorry for her past mistakes.
-It's alright, mom. I'm still glad I got a chance to meet you and sort things out between us. At least, now I know the truth. The Saiyans indeed were bad news to every living thing, and to themselves, but everyone deserves a second chance, thus they have been revived and I can see great progress from them. You, mother, also deserve forgiveness and I shall give it to you.
-Thank you, son.-then they both hugged each other once more-By the way, how's your brother, Raditz, doing?
-We have some issues between us, so he decided that it was best for him to leave far away.
-I'm sorry to hear that.
-I see you're not even curious about father...
-I heard that he's helping King Vegeta out. I don't really care. What I care about right now is getting to know you better.
-What do you say we all go to a restaurant and catch up?-Grandpa Gohan suggested.
-Sure.-Goku immediately answered-I haven't enjoyed a good meal for a while now.

    Goku has finally met his mother. Even though he found out that he wasn't born out of love, he was still happy to have met her and forgave her. At least someone had a swell day today. Krillin's nightmare is still not over, however his solution will come from a very unexpected person. Find out who that person is next time on Dragon Ball F!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu