sâmbătă, 26 iunie 2010

Episode 14: Preparations for Revenge

    Last time on Dragon Ball F, we found out Xaras' past and Frieza's true plan. Now the question is will it work? Find out starting with today on Dragon Ball F!
   
    In Hell...

-So, Lord Frieza, what exactly will you wish for?-Badidi asked.
-To revive every being who lost their lives by the hands of the Saiyans.
-What?! But, I was killed by Buu! That means I won't be brought back to life.
-So, what? Who needs you? You're useless anyway.
-I wouldn't be too sure about that.
-What do you mean?
-I could turn one of them into my puppet against all the others.
-Really? You've done that before with Vegeta, and you failed.
-Not quite. All Vegeta wanted was to fight with Goku. So I reawakened the evil inside him and turned him the way he was before, cold and ruthless, uninhibited by any emotions. But the problem was that I couldn't make him forget his family, his pride and that's when I lost control. However, Goku is another story. He once also was cold and ruthless back when he was a baby, but he fell on his had and lost his memory. But I can erase his current memory and bring back the old one.
-Sounds interesting.-King Cold suddenly said from behind Babidi-But how do you do know all this?
-I read Vegeta's mind when I was inside his head.
-Thanks, but no thanks.-Frieza added-I want to kill Goku, not make him my slave. Besides, I've already got back my former Saiyan-slaves, Raditz and Nappa, and they're quite enough.
-You insolent fool!-Babidi shouted-Do you really think you can defeat Goku and the others without my help?
-Actually, I do. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
-Then I guess I see you guys back here after you'll be defeated by them AGAIN!
-Cell...-Dr Gero started-Is this the thanks I get for redesigning you to absorb any being just like androids, making you beyond perfect?
-Sorry, old man...-Cell started-But you know as they say: business is business, and you're not part of it anymore.
-I am your creator, your master; I order you to revive me as well!
-Shut up, old man, before I personally disassemble you!-Cell responded pissed off by now.
-Grrr...-Babidi growled furious along with Dr. Gero, but then, he had another idea-Ok, then hear this! We know that there are two ways to do the fusion, right? One way doing it is the Fusion Dance, and the second way is wearing some special earrings called the Potara earrings.
-Where are you getting with this?-Frieza asked.
-The Fusion Dance has many drawbacks: not only that you have to be very careful to perform it correctly, but it only lasts 30 minutes, and after that, you won't be able to do it for another hour. And let's not forget about Earth's Dragon Balls. What if they simply wish you back to mortal again? Without the fusion, we all know, neither you, nor Cell, will last ten seconds against them.-this actually made both Cell and Frieza thinking worried.
-And what do you propose?-Cell asked curiously.
-First, promise me that you will revive me as well, if not with the Namek Dragon Balls, then at least with the Earth balls!
-Fine, whatever, just tell us what do you have in mind!-Frieza said irritated.
-Not so fast! First, I want you both to stretch out each one of your hands towards me.-and so did Cell and Frieza hesitantly do, while Babidi grabbed hold of them; then he started saying some incantations in a weird alien language-Now repeat after me: I solemnly swear on Babidi's halo that in within seven days I shall revive him, and if I should fail and his halo should not disappear from atop his head, then all my blood will dry out of my body until I die.
-Do you actually expect us to swear such a thing to you before you at least tell us your "great" plan of helping us?-Frieza laughed hard-You're a bigger fool than I thought!
-Ok, fine then. But first, I will need your henchmen's, Zarbon's, earrings.-by now Babidi managed to get everyone's attention; Zarbon looked at Frieza, who nodded at him, then he took down his earrings and handled them over to Babidi-They pretty much resemble to the Potara earrings now don't they? What if I would tell you that, using my magic, I could actually transform them into almost the exact replica of the Potara earrings?-while some of the henchmen, including Cell and Frieza, started shouting at him enraged caused they did not want to remain fused permanently-Silence!-Babidi yelled, managing to calm the spirits down-I said ALMOST exact replica, meaning that I will make the Fusion last only 30 minutes, just like with the Fusion Dance.
-So what's the big difference anyway?-Nappa asked from the crowd.
-The difference, my fellow "friends", is that not only you don't have to worry about screwing up the pose, but you don't have to wait another hour to re-fuse again. And I will make two sets of earrings for each pair who want to fuse, so you will have in total one hour at your disposal to destroy your enemies.-which made almost everyone to think about his offer; meanwhile he was smirking all the time, and finally, Frieza started.
-I think it sounds like a reasonable plan, but why should we make a bargain with you when we could easily force you with endless pain to make those earrings for us?
-I may be weak, but I developed and increased my magic since I died; it's catching me you should be worried about first...Paparapapa!-then, suddenly, Babidi vanished into thin air-Like my invisibility spell?-his voice could be heard which seemed to be coming from everywhere-And without any strong ki to emanate, I'm sure it will take a while for any of you to find me, which I'm also sure, you don't have, considering that that Xaras character and his men have already started gathering the Dragon Balls.
-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! It seems I have underestimated you, wizard; your magic is quite resourceful. Imagine if you would be strong like me, for instance; all that power combined with your magic, you would be invincible.
-Indeed, pitty, that I'm not a warrior type. So, what do you say? Do you accept my offer or not? If not, your failure will increase tremendously, I assure you.
-I'm in!-Nappa shouted from the crowd.
-Shut up, you idiot!-Frieza yelled at Nappa-It is me and Cell who have to accept and vow our lives to him.
-Well, I accept.-Cell said eventually-I don't think we have anything to lose. Let's not forget that it has been 10 years since we last saw Goku and Vegeta fight with that Majin Buu demon or whatever. For all we know, by now they could have ascended to a whole new level, so we will need all the help we can get if we ever want to destroy them once and for all. Only united we shall prevail.
-Fine, I accept as well, darn it!-Frieza said angrily-Now let's get this "swearing loyalty to Babidi" thing over with!-then Babidi reappeared again in front of Cell and Frieza and grabbed their hands again; after they vowed their lives to him, Babidi shouted the word "Paparapapa!", and for a few moments, a mixed color of purple, white and black aura surrounded Cell and Frieza, which later disappeared.
-Now that that's over with, let's start making earrings for you guys!-Babidi said afterwards-They'll be ready within 10 hours! Tell Xaras and his men to stand by until then!-then he took an earring in each hand and started saying some incantations again, while his hands started glowing purpely.
-My son, may I have a word with you?-King Kold asked Frieza.
-Sure, father.-Frieza responded and both flew a bit further from the others.
-My son, I'm beginning to dislike more and more this resurrection plan of yours. It's not that I don't want to get out of this miserable place, but first you make a deal with Cell, and now Babidi? Things are getting out of control here! Just how far are you willing to go for you to have your revenge?
-WHATEVER IT TAKES...that far.
-But Cell is twice as strong as you...
-Don't worry about that. First of all, we'll be both immortal, so he can't kill me. Plus, Cell personally thought me the Instant Transmission technique, so even if he tries absorbing me, he won't be able to get me. And last, but not least, even though we came to an agreement to destroy the Earth Dragon Balls via teleporting my top henchmen on that planet, I secretly instructed them to not to do so, thus giving me the upper hand again. If he tries anything against me, I'll be ready for him. Other than that, after we destroy our enemies, we de-fuse, then split the Universe in two; he'll rule one half, me the other half.
-You, sharing the Universe with someone else? You've definitely become very desperate.
-As I said, WHATEVER IT TAKES. I've been mocked more times than I can handle by those filthy Saiyans. NO ONE messes with Lord Frieza and gets away with it!
-And what about Babidi?
-Babidi is still just a fly compared to me, even with his dumb magic. The power of the Dragon Balls is all I need at my side; no one would dare challenge me.
-Ok, then another thing: do you think it's a good idea to revive every single being killed by the Saiyans over the years? I mean, those Saiyans destroyed many planets, what they achieved for you in the past will all be in vain.
-Don't worry, father. Everyone will be teleported on New Namek, and after we'll defeat Goku and his stupid friends, I'll personally destroy that planet with everyone on it, except you and our new "friends;" At least whatever remains of them. Rest assured, not everyone will survive against Goku and the others. That's why you will immediately leave the planet.
-Understood. I didn't become much stronger since I've been dead. I wouldn't want to face those Saiyan monsters. And speaking of Saiyans...what about Raditz and Nappa?
-I'll deal with them later...-at which King Cold nodded.

    While the Z Fighters are sleeping tight in their comfy beds, many wicked plans are being hatched against them in Hell. All their enemies want to come back to life for an ultimate strike-revenge, which will cause some very interesting chain of events in billions' of life forms. Stay tuned, cause many action-packed episodes will arrive soon, only on Dragon Ball F!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu